Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

NAÏVE - The End


Recommended

I was preparing for this week another band in the "Recommended" section, but I liked so much the album of  NAÏVE, that I have no patience, and I will present them first.

NAÏVE  comes from Toulouse (France), and the album "The End" was released in June 2009 ... that's all I managed to find about them, just to give you an idea of ​​how famous they are. Imagine a combination of elements from Electro,  Metal, Synthetic and Trip-Hop, and you can get an idea of ​​how "The End" sounds, 7 songs in a unique style that I listen for hours now, and I can't stop it. If I have sparked your interest, the album is free and can be purchased from naive.bandcamp.com.

Enjoy!


Tracklist:
01.To Lose And To Die For 08:22
02.Underwater 07:51
03.The Crying Community 07:22
04.The Shroud ( vs Frederika ) 06:41
05.Your Own Princess 10:19
06.Everything Dies 09:28
07.The End 08:38


Release date: 23 June 2009


THE END by NAÏVE

Live Sample:




@Cneaz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Metal Comment - News, Reviews for Underground and Mainstream Metal Bands - Copyright 2012 All Rights Reserved